Hey! Great you are interested in joining Rethink Speech
Once you’ve got the basics of how the site works, you’ll want to read this page to to make best use of your free membership.
Keen to get started on a particular module? Click here to get instant access to your first module (but do come back here for important info before joining your second module!).
How to be sure you want to join?
Rethink Speech isn’t for everyone. It’s a good idea to explore the INTRO and other open content linked from the top menu.
You can also get tantalising previews of the topics in each unlearning module by clicking on their links. When you are ready to get full access (all free) you will need to sign up for individual modules. Read on for details.
How to access free unlearning modules
The sign-up page lets you sign up for 10 days free access to each module. Only your name and email are required for free membership.
Ten days is enough to easily cover all the content of any module at the recommended rate of 1-2 topics per day – but feel free do them in one big binge if you prefer, or whatever pace suits you.
- The first module you sign up for makes you a Rethink Speech member and gives you ten days free access to that module (only that module).
- You can then sign up (subscribe) to other modules individually to add ten days access to each of those modules to your membership.
- Members can find out what modules they have subscribed to from their Account page (red button at top right of any page when you are logged in).
- Your ten-day free membership for each module starts from the day you join that particular module. So if you sign up to all the modules at once, your free membership to all of them will expire after ten days. On the other hand, if you sign up sequentially, you can string your free membership out for months!
- Confused? The explanation is more complicated than the reality! It is all quite easy once you get going (and you get an email with full details when you sign up).
But never hesitate to Contact Rethink Speech if you have problems!